- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, September 24 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
In this workshop, we'll present a practical overview of Universal Design for Learning (UDL). We'll explore the UDL principles of multiple means of engagement, representation, and assessment, and we'll discuss applicable learning activities from the book, Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty, by Elizabeth F. Barkley. 2010.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: WID Room-Bailey-Howe Library Room 302