- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, May 16 @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
In this workshop, we'll explore strategies for designing group projects that create an engaging and successful learning experience for students. We'll discuss several UVM faculty experiences to help identify the best ways to design small group assignments and how to manage them.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303