- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, June 04 @ 11:50 AM - 1:00 PM
In this last part of the workshop, faculty will pair up to explore each other's online courses (or selected parts of them), and have a chance to give feedback to one another. This will be followed by a whole-group conversation where participants can volunteer what they've learned and ask questions of each other and the CTL instructional designers.
This is part three of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Lunch is included. Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303