- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, June 04 @ 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
When an online course has been copied and re-taught numerous times, an unintended result can be staleness or a drift towards disorganization that may both frustrate students and increase instructor workload. In the first half of part 1, we'll look at the best ways to structure and organize course content, sharing pointers from the fields of both web and instructional design. In the second half, we'll look at the latest tools and techniques for adding richer content (beyond text) and making content that's accessible to all students.
This is part one of a three-part workshop for experienced online instructors who are interested in making improvements to their online course(s). Please register for each session you want to attend.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303