- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, February 14 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Scheduling writing time in your day is a great way to write productively. The CTL & WID want to help you get over your mid-week slump with a block of time and welcoming space for writing during your spring semester.
This retreat is sponsored by the Writing in the Disciplines Program, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Bailey/Howe Library.
This is a drop-in program. Registration is not required.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958
- Location: 302 Bailey/Howe Library