- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, April 09 @ 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
This is part two of a three-part workshop introducing teaching strategies that may be especially helpful in large enrollment classes.
We will watch and discuss the movie, "From Question to Concepts" from The Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard University.
This 28-minute documentary explores Eric Mazur's interactive teaching in an undergraduate physics course and demonstrates how the use of questions before and during class engages the students.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Laura Bermingham, Plant Biology
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303