- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 20 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
In this Sound (Teaching) Bite we will introduce the simple idea of the "exam wrapper" and show how UVM faculty have used this simple tool to encourage students to critically evaluate their own performance on exams and formulate strategies for improved studying and test-taking.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library