- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, March 28 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
This workshop is for students who will be presenting at the upcoming Student Research Conference.
During this Pre-Conference Workshop you will learn to prepare and offer a professional conference presentation. The workshop will include information on preparing a conference-level PowerPoint presentation, information about how to present yourself professionally, and how to speak well. You will also learn what is required to prepare a conference poster and will have the chance to ask questions about how to proceed with your poster or presentation.
Pizza will be served. Please register so we know how many to order. Visit the Student Research Conference page for additional information about the conference.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library