- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, April 10 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Not sure if Service Learning can work for your class? This Sound Bite showcases examples of how faculty have integrated service learning into courses that are not typically associated with service learning - large enrollment courses, first-year courses and courses in disciplines without an immediately obvious connection to community service.
CUPS Office will facilitate this workshop.What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Susan Munkres, Nutrition & Food Sciences; CUPS; CUPS; Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303