- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 13 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Learn 3 engaging ways you can make peer review work for you and your students. Getting students talking with each other about their writing assignments can be a valuable way to foster writing development, writing confidence, and self-assessment.
Facilitated by Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library