- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 06 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us for an quick review of the researched based teaching framework called "Universal Design for Learning" and learn how you can apply the UDL principles to assess students engagement in your course content. You will leave with several formative assessment strategies to try in your own classroom.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303