- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, April 15 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
This semester, we'll be reading Facilitating Seven Ways of Learning: A Resource for More Purposeful, Effective, and Enjoyable College Teaching, by James R. Davis and Bridget D. Arend. 2012.
In this book group, we?ll have a chance reflect upon the goals and learning objectives for our courses, and explore a variety of teaching techniques that will help students meet these objectives. We?ll also learn about the newest research to expand upon what we may already know about teaching and learning.
The group will meet three times from 9:00 - 10:00 am:
- February 25
- March 11
- April 15
Participants who can attend all three meetings will receive a free copy of the boo
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303