- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, April 03 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Meaningful classroom discussion has the potential to become heated and sometimes instructors find that they need conflict negotiation skills. In this workshop, we'll review some case studies and share strategies to manage conflict and deescalate stressful situations while encouraging productive dialogue.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303