- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 12 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This demonstration shows how to legally "rip" a video from a DVD (or elsewhere) and prepare it for web delivery. We will show you how to upload the media to your server space using the "Media Manager" tool, and how to link or embed the media in Blackboard. We will also discuss a variety of related options, recommendations, limitations, and wish lists.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Wesley Wright, Wesley.Wright@uvm.edu, 802/656-1254
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303