- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, January 23 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
In this workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically:
- Blackboard at UVM - how we use it and how it connects to Banner.
- Navigating the course
- Modifying the course
- Structuring and adding content
- Basic management functions, i.e., course availability and backing up courses
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303