- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, February 21 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This workshop, drawing on experiences from UVM faculty who have participated in a faculty seminar on grading and responding, will highlight ways rubrics can be used to grade more efficiently and more meaningfully.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiller Room: 302 Bailey/Howe Library