- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, January 31 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
How can students’ responses to each other’s writing help them develop as writers and improve the quality of the papers faculty receive? Thinking about peer review from the students’ and faculty perspectives, we will look at how to design both in-class and out-of-class peer review activities that are really worth doing. We will also learn how the Writing Center can provide support for this process.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958
- Facilitated By:
Susan Dinitz, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Room: 302 Bailey/Howe Library