- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, January 11 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Walk-in clinics are a time for faculty to come to 303 Bailey/Howe Library to ask questions about Blackboard or other teaching technologies and work on their courses. No need for an appointment, just drop by. We look forward to seeing you.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey/Howe Library, RM 303