- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, November 14 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This Sound (Teaching) Bite focuses on ways to use the iClicker response system to engage students in large lectures and smaller seminars. We will discuss a variety of ways that clickers are used in teaching. Participants will have a chance to test how the iClicker system collects and displays student responses.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303