- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 16 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Have you ever wondered why students' revisions seem to ignore the comments you so laboriously wrote? Are you interested in helping your students understand and use your comments?
Join us for a brownbag lunch (tea, coffee, snacks provided) and lively discussion about how students view and utilize teacher comments. We'll view Beyond the Red Ink, a short film featuring seven students who talk "openly about the role teachers' comments have played in their lives as college writers and offer their own advice, in their own words to writing teachers."
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: 302 Bailey/Howe Library