- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, October 26 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The Vermont Advanced Computing Core (VACC) welcomes faculty, post-docs, and graduate students to walk-in hours available to explore existing or potential advanced computational needs of your research. Discuss with VACC staff how Research Computing Services@ UVM can enhance existing work or add value to an upcoming proposal. We will help develop solutions for your computation needs. If you cannot make the walk-in hours, VACC also supports individual consultations.
Facilitated By: Bob Devins, Vermont Advanced Computing Core.
Registration is not required.
- Contact: Andrea Elledge, Andrea.Elledge@uvm.edu, 802/656-8867; 802/881-6243
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303