- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, September 28 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The Vermont Advanced Computing Core (VACC) welcomes faculty, post-docs, and graduate students to walk-in hours available to explore existing or potential advanced computational needs of your research. Discuss with VACC staff how Research Computing Services@ UVM can enhance existing work or add value to an upcoming proposal. We will help develop solutions for your computation needs. If you cannot make the walk-in hours, VACC also supports individual consultations.
Facilitated By: Bob Devins, Vermont Advanced Computing Core.
Registration is not required.
- Contact: Andrea Elledge, Andrea.Elledge@uvm.edu, 802/656-8867; 802/881-6243
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303