- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 16 @ 3:35 PM - 4:15 PM
This is part two of a three-part workshop introducing teaching strategies that may be especially helpful in large enrollment classes.
We will watch and discuss the movie, "From Question to Concepts" from The Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard University.
This 28-minute documentary explores Eric Mazur's interactive teaching in an undergraduate physics course and demonstrates how the use of questions before and during class engages the students.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303