- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, December 06 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Tech Dim Sum? "Bite size" introductions to a variety of applications. Google MyMaps, xtranormal, PBWiki, WordPress Blogs, Omeka, dSpace, eBooks, Ning, BigBlueButton, Twitter, Jing, Camtasia--there are so many apps but who has time to decide if they are useful before installing and learning them?
In this session you will get a quick introduction to these and other apps, a chance to try them out, and some ideas for how you might use them in your classes.
And if there are other apps you have heard about but haven't had time to try, let me know. I'll investigate and report back!
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Computer Science
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303