- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, November 13 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
What are course objectives and how can you draft objectives that provide structure and focus to your syllabus and course design? This session will introduce you to course objectives that provide a roadmap to your course for both you and your students, keeping the central outcomes of the course in focus throughout the semester.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology; Anthropology; Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303