- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 23 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
College life can be stressful. This session features a panel of UVM Student Life and legal experts who will offer an overview of student mental health issues and case studies to illustrate strategies for faculty to use in the classroom and during individual conversations with students.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303