- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 23 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
College life can be stressful. This session features a panel of UVM Student Life and legal experts who will offer an overview of student mental health issues and case studies to illustrate strategies for faculty to use in the classroom and during individual conversations with students.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303