- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 02 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us for an brief overview of the researched-based teaching framework called Universal Design for Learning and learn how you can apply the three UDL principles to your teaching. You will leave with several specific teaching strategies to help you engage the diverse UVM student population.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303