- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, September 25 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This Sound (Teaching) Bite focuses on practical ways to think about, start, and run good class discussions that enhance student learning and create a sense of collaboration and connection among students in your courses.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303