- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, September 25 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
During this workshop, we'll demonstrate some ways that Google's mapping tools have been used for teaching and scholarship within a variety of disciplines at UVM and institutions nation-wide. We'll explore the basics of creating maps and tours, embedding photos and video, uploading GPS data, sharing work, and methods for group collaboration. We'll show how to find and view interesting work others around the world have done in Google Earth as well as some of the exciting features in the program, such as street views, historical imagery, panoramic photography, and more.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Walter Poleman, RSENR Dean's Ofc; Residential Learning Cmty; RSENR Dean's Ofc; Residential Learning Cmty
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303