- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, September 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
With increasing diversity in the classroom, faculty face challenges in designing curriculum and pedagogy for a wider range of students. This session introduces three key themes to consider: learning styles, cultural styles, and intellectual development.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802/656-7992
- Facilitated By:
Sherwood Smith, Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci; Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303