- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, June 04 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This program, designed for tenure track faculty and instructors who are scheduled to teach a large enrollment course next year, begins with a 3-day workshop. Participants must apply to attend the program. For a complete description and information about how to apply, go to » Engaging Students in Large Enrollment Classes.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: 303 Bailey-Howe
This is a multi-day event, taking place at these times:
- Tuesday, June 5 @ 12:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 6 @ 12:00 AM- 4:00 PM