- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, May 23 @ 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Kick off your summer research work by attending the Faculty Writing Retreat. Space is limited; please register!
The retreat is simple: we provide a comfortable space, healthy snacks, beverages, and lunch, and no distractions so that you can spend a day working on a writing project. Participants will be able to have a consultation with a librarian or a writing specialist if desired, but mostly, participants will work in peace and quiet
At lunch, we will offer a very brief program on different aspects of writing productively and efficiently; there will also be time to stretch and get outdoors.
This retreat is sponsored by the Writing in the Disciplines Program, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Bailey/Howe Library. The week following this retreat, a regular faculty writing group will begin meeting weekly, offering a shorter period of quiet writing time with the support of colleagues. Participants who are interested in forming a writing group that would read each other's work can let us know and we will help you network.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library