- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, April 11 @ 1:15 PM - 2:45 PM
This session will provide faculty with information on how to address common issues facing our students today as it relates to classroom behavior and mental health. With a contextual overview of mental health at UVM and interactive scenarios, a panel of presenters will offer strategies to employ both in the classroom and during one on one interactions to best address students' needs and concerns. Panelists will include Dr. Annie Stevens, Associate VP for Student and Campus Life; Nick Negrete, Assistant Dean of Students; Patty Corcoran, Assistant Dean for Arts and Sciences; Lucy Singer, Legal Counsel; and Todd Weinman, Director of Counseling and Psychiatry Services.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303