- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, February 21 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Is it possible to grade and respond to student papers effectively and efficiently? This Sound (Teaching) Bite will offer a few core strategies for maximizing the effect of the time spent grading and focusing feedback to students.
Facilitated by Susanmarie Harrington, English/Writing in the Disciplines
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library