- (Re)organize and Enrich Your Online Course
- Exercising More of Blackboard's Muscle in Your Online Teaching
- Faculty-to-Faculty Conversations About Online Teaching
- First Year Writing Institute
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, February 17 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Visiting scholar Sandra Jamieson, Professor of English at Drew University and co-PI of the Citation Project, a multi-institution study of students' practices when writing with sources, will present an interactive workshop on teaching and plagiarism.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Rm, 302 Bailey/Howe Library