- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 13 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
This presentation will show how your liaison librarian can support many aspects of your research, course design, and assignment preparation, as well as promote general and discipline-specific information literacy goals.
Facilitated by Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe Library
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library