- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 29 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
In this session, Sherwood Smith will share 4 key points for transforming a difficult classroom moment to teachable moment. Session will present potential frameworks for engaging, mediating and deflecting these "odd" classroom events. Participants are welcome to bring examples for a facilitated group discussion after a short presentation.
Facilitated by Sherwood Smith, the Center for Cultural Pluralism
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Sherwood Smith, Sherwood.Smith@uvm.edu, 802/656-8739; 802/922-5376
- Facilitated By:
Sherwood Smith, Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci; Cultural Pluralism; Leadership and Development Sci
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library