- Grading Cafe
- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, February 07 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Do you find yourself disappointed at students' performance in group projects? Do you wonder why some excel and some just can't seem to make it work? Are you looking for tools, tips, and suggestions - little things that might make group work more successful? This sound (teaching) bite will offer a brief glimpse into the realities of group projects, and point you toward further resources to find a few "quick wins" for group projects in your classes.
Facilitated by Carrie Williams-Howe, the Community-University Partnerships & Service Learning
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Carol Williams; Howe; Williams Howe, Carol.Williams@uvm.edu, 802/656-0095
- Facilitated By:
Carol Williams; Howe; Williams Howe, Graduate; Continuing Ed - Operations
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library