- Refresh Your Online Course: Design and Organization
- Refresh Your Online Teaching: Developing Presence
- Course Goals and Backwards Design: Principles for Creating Engaging Courses
- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, February 02 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
This session explores formal writing assignments, looking at strategies for crafting assignments that connect to key course goals or professional priorities, and strategies for supporting students' work on sequenced assignments with class activities or homework.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Rm., 302 Bailey/Howe Library