- Blackboard: Understanding and Building Your Course
- Blackboard: Introduction to Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Using iClickers to Enhance Student Interaction
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, January 31 @ 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
Recipients of the 2011 in KM Teaching Award (Gagan Mirchandani, School of Engineering; Chyi-Lyi Kathleen Liang, Com Dev & Applied Economics; Sayamwong Hammack, Psychology; Cuong Mai, Religion) will discuss their teaching philosophies, “eureka” moments in their teaching careers, challenging issues in teaching and how they approached these issues. The discussion will be facilitated by KM Committee Chairperson and 1999 KM Recipient, Joan Rosebush.
- Contact: Nina Wu, Nina.Wu@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Joan Rosebush, Mathematics & Statistics; CEM Dean's Ofc; Mathematics & Statistics; CEM Dean's Ofc
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library