- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
- Teaching Resources
- Password Protect Webpages on Zoo
Password Protect Webpages on Zoo
This procedure applies only to webpages that live on UVM's Zoo file system. (What is that? See next paragraph.) To begin applying password protection to your Zoo files, click here:
https://www.uvm.edu/htpasswd/password_manager/ and log in with your UVM NetID and password.
What are Zoo files?
Everyone at UVM is assigned a UVM NetID and given access to a variety of IT services (such as email). Your UVM netID also gives you access to a private directory on the Zoo file server system. In this directory you can store or share files or host a personal webpage. To access the Zoo files area using a browser, go to https://webfiles.uvm.edu/ and log in. (For information on hosting webpages on zoo, see the UVM Webguide)