- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
- Teaching Resources
- Teaching with Blackboard
Teaching with Blackboard
Whether you're teaching a traditional face-to-face class, a hybrid class, or a fully online class, there are many ways to use Blackboard to enhance your teaching. The sections below describe some of the possible uses.
(For step-by-step instructions on using the tools mentioned here, see our How-to pages.)
Blackboard Communication Tools
- Email Options
- Discussion Board – This tool can be used to expand upon—or in lieu of—the classroom discussion. In the discussion board, a topic can be posted and students can respond at any time.
- Blogs and Journals