- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
- Teaching Resources
- Teaching with Blackboard
Teaching with Blackboard
Whether you're teaching a traditional face-to-face class, a hybrid class, or a fully online class, there are many ways to use Blackboard to enhance your teaching. The sections below describe some of the possible uses.
(For step-by-step instructions on using the tools mentioned here, see our How-to pages.)
Blackboard Communication Tools
- Email Options
- Discussion Board – This tool can be used to expand upon—or in lieu of—the classroom discussion. In the discussion board, a topic can be posted and students can respond at any time.
- Blogs and Journals