Grants and Awards
In its mission to encourage innovative teaching and learning, the CTL, in collaboration with the Office of the Provost, offers award and grant opportunities to faculty.
Looking for the Sustainability Faculty Fellows Program?
- » Grant-funded Research
- The Center for Teaching & Learning welcomes opportunities to collaborate with faculty on their grant-funded research regarding teaching. CTL is particularly interested in teaching with technology and has expertise in developing online courses, web applications and usability assessment. Contact us to discuss your proposal.
- » Engaged Practices Innovation (EPI) Grants *
- » Kroepsch-Maurice Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Kroepsch-Maurice Award for Excellence in Teaching recognizes faculty in each of the academic ranks who have demonstrated excellence in classroom teaching, ability to motivate and challenge students, and the capacity to engage students in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.
- » Kidder Award
- Information about the George V. Kidder Award can be found at the UVM Alumni website.