- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
Setting Course Availability
For your students to have access to your course, you need to set it as "available."
- In the Control Panel area of your course, click Customization
- Then, click Properties
- Under #2, choose "Yes" and click Submit
To prevent access to your course, simply follow the steps above, and set Make Course Available to "No".