University of Vermont Clinical Research Center
National Institutes of Health:
- NIH Public Access Policy ensures that the public has access to the published results of NIH funded research. It requires scientists to submit final peer-reviewed journal manuscripts that arise from NIH funds to the digital archive PubMed Central upon acceptance for publication. This policy became effective with manuscripts accepted for publication on or after April 7, 2008.
- NIH Extramural Loan Repayment Program Regarding Clinical Researchers
- Mentored Medical Student Clinical Research Program
- Mentored Clinical Research Scholar Program Award
- Mentored Clinical Research Award (K23)
Last modified June 23 2011 11:56 AM