University of Vermont

University of Vermont Clinical Research Center

Filing Documents with CRC

Filing Documents with CRC

Following protocol approval by both the CRC and IRB, the following documents must be filed with the CRC before actually conducting your research.

  • CRC approval letter (signed by investigator)
  • IRB Protection of Human Subjects Assurance memo - Please send electronically (pdf file)
  • Date-stamped lay summary/consent form - Please send electronically (pdf file)


Kimberly Luebbers
Tel. (802) 656-8990

Last modified August 01 2013 08:33 AM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131