University of Vermont Clinical Research Center
Application to the Scientific Advisory Committee
As mandated by the National Institutes of Health, all requests for use of CRC services are reviewed for scientific merit and appropriateness of NIH resource utilization by members of a Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC).
- Lay Summary and Consent form (See FAHC Informed Consent Policy and Sample Lay Summary/Consent templates)
- HIPAA Authorization Form (See sample forms and instructions on IRB Forms page)
- Common CRC/IRB Protocol Cover Sheet: word
- CRC Resources Request form: (MS Word)
- DSMP draft language (MS Word)
- New submissions and amendments will be handled as they are received on a rolling submission basis.
- Format: Submit electronically as MS Word document or pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brief e-mail notification of Committee action will be sent out following the SAC review.
- Official memo with Committee action and requirements, reviewers' comments, and cost analysis will be mailed to you within 2-3 days of the review.
- Contingencies attached to the Committee approval of a protocol must be addressed in writing and approved by the relevant Committee members prior to scheduling the protocol meeting.
Tel. (802) 656-8990
Last modified August 01 2013 08:32 AM