What needs to be attached to a requisition?
- A pricing quote/estimate from the vendor
- A contract, agreement and terms & conditions
- Quotation Evaluation form (revised 7/1/17)
- Single Sole-Source form (revised 7/1/17)
- Employee vs Independent Contractor Determination form
- New vendor W-9 form
Requisition Category Code Improvements
- We have inactivated many category
codes, provided clearer descriptions, and added the
Account Number in the description for easier searching.
Staples Extended Contract and Additional Savings
From July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018, take advantage of
instant online savings of 13% on orders of $60 or more. Current
contracted discounted pricing on hundreds of items will remain
the same for the year, including 100% recycled paper (Large
technology orders excluded).
New Purchase Order Layout as of July 1st, 2017
Purchasing Services is using the PeopleSoft-delivered Purchase
- POs have a new look, but still include all the same information they currently do.
- UVM vendors were notified in June about the new format and reminded to not ship product or begin services until they have received a UVM-authorized purchase order prior to processing any order.
- In addition, UVM vendors will be requested to submit invoices to UVM with a valid purchase order # included to help expedite payment processing.
- Procurement Policy Revisions & Updated Forms
- Requisition Access Knowledge Assessment
- Training and Support
- Updated User Guide
Last modified October 05 2017 04:28 PM