Winter Break and Holiday Closure Schedule for Payroll
As our Winter Break is fast approaching Payroll Services would like to remind all those who have not signed up for Direct Deposit to do so as soon as possible. A reminder that Universal Direct Deposit was put in place January of 2016. Please refer to page 11 of the Personal Information Mini-Manual which can assist you in creating your own direct deposit in People Soft.
- We encourage all colleges & departments to pay special attention to the deadlines for December to ensure that all paperwork will be received and processed timely for the end of the calendar year. Please find below a link to paperwork deadlines.
- With the advent of Universal Direct Deposit, all payroll
paper checks are held for pick up in the Payroll
Services Office at Waterman 237. We will be open the final
week before Winter Break, Monday through Thursday from 8:00
a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. We will be closed
Friday, December 23, 2016 through Monday, January 2, 2017 for
the Winter Break. We will reopen Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at
- Bi-Weekly Payroll paper checks for 12/23/16 can be picked up 12/22/16 but cannot be cashed or deposited until 12/23/16. For those receiving direct deposit, this will occur on 12/23/16.
- Semi-Monthly Payroll paper checks for 12/30/16 can be picked up 12/22/16 but cannot be cashed or deposited until 12/30/16. For those receiving direct deposit, this will occur on 12/30/16.
An Additional Annual Reminder:
- December is a good time to review your W-4 elections and sign up to receive your W-2 electronically in PeopleSoft Self Service. You will receive your W-2-year end tax information more quickly and securely if you consent to receive your W-2 electronically.
Contact us if you have questions or need assistance regarding how to make changes in PeopleSoft Self Service, 656-6600. Thank you.
Last modified November 19 2016 05:45 PM