Kate Moreau received her Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science from the University of Vermont and earned a master's degree in education from Tufts University. She is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Medical Laboratory and Radiation Sciences and director of the Health Sciences degree program.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Health Sciences Program Director
Research and/or Creative Works
- Moreau, K. (2017). Hot Topic - Preceptor Workshops for Laboratory Employees. Presentation at the American Society of Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference, Boston, MA.
- Moreau, K., Carney, N. (2016) Internal Inspector Gadgets. Poster session presented at the UVM Health Network Quality Symposium.
- Moreau, K. (2013) Renovating Point of Care Testing in the Medical Home. Presentation at the New England Clinical Laboratory Association Conference.
Awards and Recognition
- 2010 American Society of Clinical Pathologists Scholarship
- 2009 Kay Barron Scholarship, American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science, Vermont Chapter
Associations and Affiliations
- UVM Medical Center Education Committee, Chairperson
- UVM Medical Center Pathology Education Council, Ex Officio Member
- UVM Medical Center Pathology Grand Rounds
- Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science, University of Vermont
- M.A.T., Tufts University
- B.Sc., University of Massachusetts
302A Rowell Building